Our business is expanding based on client demand and we are on the hunt for an exceptional person (first and foremost), as well as a fantastic Senior Financial Adviser.
Tribeca Financial Senior Financial Advisers are highly proactive, have good attention to detail and excellent time management skills. They delight in interacting with clients, and enjoy the variety of opportunities that challenge their ability to deliver a diverse range of advice strategies to achieve their clients personal and financial goals. Tribeca team members are diligent in keeping up with legislative and compliance changes, in addition to driving towards each client’s individual goals and objectives.
- University degree qualified (RG146 inclusive)
- Preferably already CFP qualified or currently studying for this designation
- The ability to create and sustain long term client relationships
- The ability to recognise new business opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – both face to face and over the telephone
- The ability to blend in to a vibrant and energetic team
- Self motivation and the capacity to work profitably unsupervised
- Passionate about clients and empathic to their needs
OUR PERFECT PROFILE
The Tribeca Team are a tight bunch. Our unique and very special firm culture will appeal to you. You think outside the square, you can see that a life well lived, a life designed by you, is so much more important than the amount of dollars in your account on the day you retire.
We live by our values; Respect, Innovation, Confidence, Honesty, Energy, these values come naturally to you. You are proactive, engaged, interested and like to have fun. You love working hard while also appreciating the flexibility Tribeca provides.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are in the business of “Enabling great people to create great lives”. You will be working with a team who truly care and have a lot of fun together. You will have the flexibility you need to be your best and deliver the strongest results for your clients and you will always have your birthday off!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process has been designed with long term employee/employer relationships in mind. We plan carefully to invite the right personality mix into our business, ensuring a workplace culture which is effective, productive and enjoyable. We have developed the following clear process:
- The initial interview is taken with our Chief Executive Officer, Ryan Watson. This is designed to give the candidate a detailed understanding of our business and for us to gain an understanding of the candidate – their personality, work history and suitability for the role.
- If successful in the initial interview, candidates will undertake a detailed DISC profiling analysis with our HR Consultant, Steve Fox. This is designed to give both the candidate and our business an in-depth understanding of them as person and how they would fit into the culture of our business.
- The last stage of the interview process is for the prospective team member to meet other staff members in the office to assess their ‘team fit’.
To pursue employment opportunities with Tribeca Financial please email firstname.lastname@example.org.