Managing a divorce
Divorce can be an extremely unsettling time in your life – and the financial impacts of divorce can last for years after settlement.
Whether you have child care arrangements to negotiate, the worry of settling financial assets, or are facing a sudden change in income, seeking trusted, professional financial planning advice is vital.
At Tribeca Financial, we help you make decisions about your divorce settlement – enabling you to feel confident and financially secure within your new circumstances.
Don’t let divorce get in the way of managing your short-term and long-term financial goals.
With the right advice, you can enjoy a new life and a secure financial future.
By guiding you through a practical budget and smart investment opportunities, our financial team work closely with you to tailor personalised solutions that work.
Your life after divorce or separation will be different.
But with a solid financial plan in place thanks to one of our experienced advisers, you can manage the changes with confidence and look forward to financial wellbeing that protects you and your family.
Some ways financial advice helps navigate your post-settlement life includes:
- Address the change in household income and review your cashflow structure to help you enjoy financial security, free from stress and worry.
- Refinancing your home, finding a new home to buy or managing life in the rental market? We model tailored options to help you feel confident in your decisions.
- Adjusting your investment portfolio and super to your individual risk profile.
- Reviewing your insurance cover so you feel protected, should something happen.
- Making plans for a fresh future! Now is the time to create goals – big and small, short and long-term! What does your version of My Good Life look like? Travel, study, entertaining… We put the plans in place to help you make it happen.
- Adapting the plan as your landscape changes.
Could you do with some help navigating life after divorce?
Learn more about our services
Start your journey
Every fortnight you will receive the latest tips on how to set yourself up for financial success delivered straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe in once click and we will never share your email address.