Managing a divorce
Divorce can be an extremely unsettling time of your life. We help our clients make decisions regarding their settlement, feel financially secure within their new circumstances and uncover future life goals for them and their children.
On thing our clients going through divorce have in common, is that they are all driven to become financially independent and have financial security. Working closely with our experienced financial advice team, we stand beside you and create a personalised plan that not only helps assists you to make pressing financial decisions but also sets goals and puts plans in place, for a new life designed by you.
Life will inevitably be very different, having a strong, trusted adviser an help you to manage the changes with confidence with be the key to your Financial Wellbeing while aligning your financial roadmap to your life goals and achieving what you want out of life will certainly help with your happiness. Some things you may consider post settlement where we can help:
- Address the change in household income and review cashflow structure to help you to feel secure that you will have enough money, while also giving you freedom to enjoy life now.
- Refinancing your home, finding a new home to buy or renting? We model the options to make sure you feel confident in your decision.
- Adjusting your investment portfolio and super to your individual risk profile.
- Reviewing your insurance cover so you feel protected should something happen.
- Making plans for a fresh future! Now is the time to create goals, big and small, short and long term! What does your version of My Good Life look like? Travel, study, entertaining. We put the plans in place to make it happen.
- Adapting the plan as your landscape changes.
Could you do with some help navigating life after divorce?
Learn more about our services
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in the loop with the latest tips on financial wellbeing