- Pension income of $20,000 p.a. and Centrelink income of $20,000 p.a.
- Pension balances totaling $300,000, invested in a ‘balanced’ investment profile
- Out of date wills
How did we help?
- Allocated Pensions – we reviewed their allocated pension accounts in order to make a significant fee saving and re-structured their allocated pension investment portfolio in order to decrease their investment risk, whilst still investing in assets that will address their income needs.
- Centrelink – based on alterations made to their allocated pension accounts, we were able to increase their Centrelink aged pension entitlements.
- Estate planning – a review of their estate planning needs was completed by a legal professional and the appropriate documents, i.e. Will, Power of Attorney, etc. were updated accordingly.