At Tribeca Financial, every decision is made considering our three stakeholders – our clients, our tribe and our advice practice.
The health and wellbeing of our clients and tribe is our highest priority. We are taking a sensible approach to ensure business continuity and we will update you as we receive more information from the Australian government.
Tribeca will continue to operate and provide expert advice and support to our clients. Our tribe is used to flexible work arrangements, so we foresee little change to your service should we be asked to work from home. The only slight change you may see is in the way work is done.
It is now policy for our tribe members to ask if their client has recently been overseas or is displaying showing any cold or flu-like symptoms. If yes, we will set up a meeting with you via video conferencing.
For our clients over 65 years, we will contact you via phone prior to your appointment, to decide how to proceed. Where possible our preference will be to connect with you via video conferencing.
We respectfully ask that all clients and tribe members taking face-to-face appointments practise good hygiene practices, to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading.
Good hygiene includes:
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using alcohol-based hand sanitisers cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people
We understand these are uncertain times, however we aim to deliver some sense of practical certainty.