Our business is expanding based on client demand and we are on the ‘look out’ for an exceptional person (first and foremost), as well as a fantastic Associate Adviser who wants to master their role with a long-term goal to become our champion and guru of industry inside and out.
Tribeca Financial Associate Advisers are highly proactive, have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills. They thrive on the challenge to get the right result by research and problem solving. Tribeca team members are diligent in keeping up with legislative and compliance changes, in addition to driving towards each client’s individual goals and objectives.
- Tertiary Qualified
- High level of technical acumen and strengths in researching and problem solving
- Have completed or have the ability to complete Certified Financial Planner (CFP) in a timely manner
- Must have worked in a fast-paced environment where they strive to be productive
- Highly detailed and reliable with knowledge they impart
- Motivated to always find a new way
- Strategic and quick thinker
- The ability to blend in to a vibrant and energetic team and a can do helpful attitude
- Self-motivatited and the capacity to work profitably unsupervised
OUR PERFECT PROFILE
The Tribeca Team are a tight bunch. Our unique and very special firm culture will appeal to you. You think outside the square, you can see that a life well lived, a life designed by you, is so much more important than the amount of dollars in your account on the day you retire.
We live by our values; Respect, Innovation, Confidence, Honesty, Energy, these values come naturally to you. You are proactive, engaged, interested and like to have fun. You love working hard while also appreciating the flexibility Tribeca provides.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are in the business of “Enabling great people to create great lives”. You will be working with a team who truly care and have a lot of fun together. You will have the flexibility you need to be your best and deliver the strongest results for your clients and you will always have your birthday off!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process has been designed with long term employee/employer relationships in mind. We plan carefully to invite the right personality mix into our business, ensuring a workplace culture which is effective, productive and enjoyable. We have developed the following clear process:
- The initial interview is taken with our Chief Executive Officer, Ryan Watson. This is designed to give the candidate a detailed understanding of our business and for us to gain an understanding of the candidate – their personality, work history and suitability for the role.
- If successful in the initial interview, candidates will undertake a detailed DISC profiling analysis with our HR Consultant, Steve Fox. This is designed to give both the candidate and our business an in-depth understanding of them as person and how they would fit into the culture of our business.
- The last stage of the interview process is for the prospective team member to meet other staff members in the office to assess their ‘team fit’.
To pursue employment opportunities with Tribeca Financial please email firstname.lastname@example.org.